Acai, berry & peach tart / V + GF

/
2 Comments
I know, I know. It's hot outside. Nobody wants to turn on the oven.

I've had this recipe in the works for well, about two weeks. I just couldn't get my shit together, write it down and share it with you. It feels kind of strange after such a long time. Well, here I am, sharing this recipe with you while it's 40ºC outside. If you don't want to make it until October, I totally understand.






I leave for Berlin in three weeks and I couldn't be happier about it. If you have any tips or tricks, let me know. I'll stick around for a while. Ich liebe mein Leben

I will be sharing THE BEST veggie burger recipe I made up to date some time next week. And yes, it is that good. Until then, here are a few no bake desserts you have to try :

This ice cream cake is not the healthiest recipe, but it is to die for. + my favourite lady

I've been lemonade obsessed lately and I have to try this version.

Made this salad with matcha soba and it's fucking delicious.

This is currently my favourite blog (I mean, look at the photos) + this shake is amazing.

This agua fresca doe.

I've been craving yogurt like crazy and this is my favourite recipe atm.

I wanna eat this for breakfast.


See you soon friends, go throw ice cubes at yourselves, because it. is. that. hot.


Acai, berry & peach tart 


1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup walnut meal
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
2-4 tbsp cold earl grey / ice water
pinch of salt

2 peaches
4 cups mixed berries
2-4 tbsp acai powder, I prefer 2
1/4 cup maple syrup or other sweetener
2 tbsp tapioca starch
seeds of one vanilla bean

In a large, cold mixing bowl mix all of the dry ingredients. Add the coconut oil and mix with a fork, but do not overmix, you want clumps of coconut oil. Add the maple syrup and tea/water and knead into a ball. Refrigerate for an hour then press 2/3 of the dough into a tart pan and cool for another hour.

In a large mixing bowl mix all of the filling ingredients and wait for the crust to chill. Preheat your oven to 180ºC. Add the filling to the tart shell and crumble the rest of the dough on top. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream, just because.

2 comments: